Summer is here and with it the peak moving season.
Here at ASD we have been busy booking our clients’ moves.
Both the UK and international moving departments have been busy. We have been to South of France, Poland, Germany and the Channel Islands.
Although we are very busy we haven’t forgotten the most important things: clear communication, on time service, quality removal and packing service. We also welcomed new members in our team and whilst they are settling in we have started planning the autumn period with new vehicles arriving so that we can service even more of our clients.
If you are planning a move give us a call and see how easy it is to get a quote and move for less without jeopardizing quality.
WE ALSO LISTED SOME TIPS TO MAKE YOUR LIVES EASY:
- Confirm the arrangements. Select a company and get written confirmation of your moving date, costs, and other details.
- Begin packing…
- Separate valuables…
- Do a change of address. …
- Notify important parties…
- Forward medical records.
Some clients ask us, how long their removal will take. While the actual amount of time it takes to move can vary greatly from move to move, we provide these general timelines based on the size of an apartment: Studio or one-bedroom moves take about 2-3 hours. Two-bedroom moves take about 3-5 hours. Three to four-bedroom moves take up to 7 hours.
WHEN YOU CONTACT ASD HARRISON, IT CAN BE HELPFUL TO SEND A BRIEFING SHEET THAT LISTS:
- Any items needing special packing, such as pictures, antiques and valuable objects
- Difficult-to-move items, such as pianos
- Wardrobes or other large furniture that may need to be dismantled
- Any carpets and curtains that are going with you
- Items that you are moving yourself
- A floor plan of the new property so that they can put boxes in the correct rooms when unloading
IF YOU ARE PLANNING A MOVE GIVE US A CALL AND SEE HOW EASY IT IS TO GET A QUOTE AND MOVE FOR LESS WITHOUT JEOPARDISING QUALITY.